Creed: "Excellence in Education", is our commitment to those whose donations make the work of the foundation possible.
The Ortonville School Foundation is a non-profit tax exempt entity that was formed to provide a means of support for the Ortonville School through donations by the many friends,patrons, and graduates of the school district. Your donation helps to ensure that the students of the Ortonville School continue to get the best education possible. Your donations can be designated toward the endowment fund or for certain projects including building and playground improvements.
The foundation is not a part of the Ortonville School District. It is an entity unto itself that exists to provide a means of enhancing the educational programs for students at the Ortonville School
The Foundation Board includes representation from alumni, parents, school board, current faculty, former faculty, and business. They make the decisions on how your gifts are used.
The Endowment Fund is like a savings account. Endowment gifts are invested and never spent. Only income earned from the original gifts are spent in a way that benefits our students.
The Project Fund is like a checking account. Both the principal and income are spent to maintain and enhance high quality and educational experiences for our students.
Why make a donation? This is an opportunity for you to give back some of the investment your parents, your school, and your teachers made in you. When we look back over our years, we can say that, yes, our school and the education we received paved the way for our successes in life.
Ortonville School Foundation
- Would you like to ensure that the students of the Ortonville School continue to
get the best education possible?
- Are there certain building or program improvements you would like to see for
the Ortonville School?
- Would you like to designate the Ortonville School as a beneficiary in your will?
- Would you like to honor someone by sending a financial memorial to the
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, or would just like more information about the Ortonville School Foundation, please contact: Jeff Taylor at (320) 839-6181
Ways to Donate:
- Bring your contribution to the Ortonville School District Office. We will do the rest.
- Ask your bank if you can set up an automatic monthly payment to the Ortonville School
- Designate the Ortonville School Foundation as a beneficiary in your will or living trust.
- Honor a friend or a loved one with a memorial gift in their name.